Low-Impact Full Body Workout w- Maya
Low Impact Workouts • 04-Oct-2020
Join Trainer Maya for a 30-minute full body workout!
There will be an upper body circuit, followed by a lower body circuit, then an abs section.
Equipment: dumbbells or water bottles, towel or band, and a step or you can use your stairs!
Up Next in Low Impact Workouts
Low-Impact Beginner Workout for Older...
Join Audrey for a chair workout great for people needing a lower intensity option. This workout will be great for older adults, or simply for those just starting out.
All you need it yourself, a chair, and 25 minutes of your time =)
Low-Intensity Bodyweight Workout w/ T...
Join Maya for a 30 minute body-weight only workout geared towards a beginner exerciser, or older adult with orthopedic limitations.
Low-Impact 30-Minute Circuit w/ Maya
:45 on/:15 off interval x 4 rounds
Equipment - DB/Water bottle/Book
1) Alt. 1-Arm DB/Water Bottle Sumo Squat
2) BW/Water Bottle RDL + Reverse Flye
3) 1-DB/Water bottle/Book Woodchops R
4) Wall Supported 1-DB Reverse Lunges (Variation: 2-DB Marches w/ Front Raises)
5) DB/Water bottle/Book Hammer...