Module 3, Video 1- Quality & Quantity
Foundations of Weight Loss Course • 19m
- Examining arguments made by quality and quantity focused sides of nutrition.
- Why both quality and quantity matter.
- Extra focus on quality, and how quality matters even independently of, as well as in relation to, quantity.
- Ways to incrementally improve food quality.
- Next steps and weekly activity.
Up Next in Foundations of Weight Loss Course
Module 3, Video 2- Can Clean Eating G...
- Holistic health, what role does weight loss play in that entire puzzle?
- Ensuring that our efforts to improve body composition are not swinging other areas of our health in an unhealthy place.
- How can we know when our dieting efforts are going too far?
- Reflection and recomm...
Module 4, Video 1- Measuring Progress
- How are things going for you? Are you seeing results?
- Other than the scale, how else may results show up.
- Reemphasize patience, and the value of a slower but steady approach to weight loss.
- Suggestion of getting another InBody measurement.
Module 4, Video 2- Making Adjustments
- We walk you through how you can make adjustments to your plan, step by step, to kickstart your weight loss.
- Why eventually, nearly everyone will have to adjust their program.