Module 4, Video 1- Measuring Progress
Foundations of Weight Loss Course • 17m
- How are things going for you? Are you seeing results?
- Other than the scale, how else may results show up.
- Reemphasize patience, and the value of a slower but steady approach to weight loss.
- Suggestion of getting another InBody measurement.
Up Next in Foundations of Weight Loss Course
Module 4, Video 2- Making Adjustments
- We walk you through how you can make adjustments to your plan, step by step, to kickstart your weight loss.
- Why eventually, nearly everyone will have to adjust their program.
Module 5- Macronutrients
- The benefits of protein, carbohydrates, and fats in the diets. Why you shouldn't demonize any of them.
- Considerations for health promoting consumption of each of the macronutrients.
- Continuum when it comes to food quality with each macronutrient.
- Recommended activity for ...
Module 6, Video 1- Social Support
- Why is social support so important?
- How can you gather more support around you?
- What might a conversation asking for support look like?
- Next steps and weekly activity.