While many diets exist out there than can lead to weight loss, research shows that across the board none of them do a good job of creating long lasting results for their participants. In fact, between 80 and 95% of dieters gain their weight back within a few years of their diet. By taking a progressive, habit-based approach, AFS CEO Mike Stack and Education Coordinator Sawyer Paull-Baird guide you through what they hope will be your final weight loss journey in the Foundations of Weight Loss Course.
Covering a wide variety of nutrition, environmental, and even mindset topics, this course is the product of a combined 25+ years of coaching experience between Mike & Sawyer.
Included in this 8 module course:
* One 30 minute 1-on-1 coaching meeting
* Individualized Nutrition Report created by an AFS coach
* Fifteen 10-20 minute video lessons
* 48 page eBook chock-full of great information and activities
* Private forum dedicated to Foundations course members
We strongly believe that this course has the potential to create long lasting weight loss and positive change in your life.
1- Creating Your Final Diet
* Why Do Diets Fail
Creating Your Plan
2-Your Body's Inner Wisdom
* Understanding Your Hunger
* Managing Hunger & Satiety Strategies
3- Quality vs Quantity
* Why They Both Matter...
* Can Clean Eating Go Too Far?
* Measuring Progress
5- Proteins, Carbs & Fats
* Deep Dive
6- The Social Side
* The Importance of Social Support
*The Comparison Complex
7- Decision Proofing Your Environment
* The Importance of Food Environment
8- Conclusion- This is Only The Beginning.